Jo Ann Rebane: Second thoughts on commercial marijuana in Nevada City?
February 1, 2018
I noticed a marijuana alliance spokesman's lament (The Union, Jan. 26 front page) that the community doesn't want marijuana businesses in their neighborhoods and the community doesn't want marijuana businesses clustered …
So, does that indicate that the community is having second thoughts about commercial marijuana in Nevada City?
Jo Ann Rebane, who lives in Nevada City, is a member of the Union Editorial Board. Her views are her own and do not represent the views of The Union or its editorial board members.
Trending In: Letters
- State of the union: Grass Valley’s 151 Union Station to close its doors
- HEW property owner plans another run at development
- Grass Valley’s Clint Walker, star of TV’s ‘Cheyenne,’ dies at age 91
- Cal Fire: McCourtney, Lobo wildfires caused by trees falling into powerlines, PG&E cited
- Joseph Ward, facing murder charge, tells authorities victim was secret society member