Jo Ann Rebane: Second thoughts on commercial marijuana in Nevada City?
February 1, 2018
I noticed a marijuana alliance spokesman's lament (The Union, Jan. 26 front page) that the community doesn't want marijuana businesses in their neighborhoods and the community doesn't want marijuana businesses clustered …
So, does that indicate that the community is having second thoughts about commercial marijuana in Nevada City?
Jo Ann Rebane, who lives in Nevada City, is a member of the Union Editorial Board. Her views are her own and do not represent the views of The Union or its editorial board members.
Trending In: Letters
- New Nevada County firearm rules go into effect Jan. 10
- Nevada County lion attack is instead an assault, victim in stable but critical condition
- Former Nevada County resident ‘Cappy’ Gordon killed in Montana
- Fight on South Auburn Street leads to passerby getting punched
- Nevada County supervisors eye Old Tunnel Road land for homeless services