Jo Ann Rebane: Don’t miss ‘James the Giant Peach’
July 24, 2018
Reading the bios for the cast, musicians, technicians, designers, and directors for Sierra Stages' production of James and the Giant Peach is like reading a who's who of top notch, world class theatrical talent.
You'll see wonderfully imaginative sets, lighting, characters, and costumes. You'll hear inspired vocalists and instrumentalists. You'll laugh and you'll sigh. You'll be surprised more than once.
Don't miss this family friendly and adult appropriate musical adaptation of Roald Dahl's masterpiece playing at the Nevada Theatre through Aug. 4.
Jo Ann Rebane is a member of The Union Editorial Board. Her views are her own and do not represent the views of The Union or its editorial board members. Contact her at email@example.com.
Trending In: Letters
- Nancy Brost: Border wall crisis shows priorities of two opposing views
- Linda Schulyer Horning: Trump and Russia dates back to the ’80s
- Barbara Larsen: Insurance rate increases unfair
- Chris Pasles: Lack of insurance could threaten housing options
- Donna Frandsen: Presidential grudge behind threats to cut FEMA funding?