Jim Shook: Something positive for a change
January 21, 2019
Kudos to the Nevada County Department of Public Works.
I recently notified the department (through their reporting website) of a large pothole that my neighbors and I were bouncing through each day, where our road meets Banner Lava Cap.
Believe it or not, the very next morning it was filled with asphalt by a Nevada County Public Works crew.
Thanks for the great service folks!
Trending In: Letters
- Three Grass Valley arrests involve drugs, alcohol
- Grass Valley resident hits up Grammy Awards ceremony for third time
- SCHOOL CLOSURES: Western Nevada County schools closed today
- More snow possible down to 1,000 feet for Nevada County
- Rona Cook & Carissa Cook Stroh: We would like to humbly thank you all for supporting Friar Tuck’s