Jeff Heilmann: Campaign signs stolen
March 14, 2018
I have been informed that a number of campaign signs for Dan Miller to be reelected to the board of supervisors have been "stolen."
Most of these "thefts" have occurred in the Morgan Ranch, Hughes Road, Ridge Road and East Main roundabout areas. I question what type of people would do this.
All candidates should come out with condemnation to this type of activity and rebuke those in their organization for considering this type of activity. The individuals who have taken Mr. Miller's signs have created grand theft in the value of these signs. This is a crime with five years in prison as a result of conviction to the theft.
I have been informed, many of these locations have had video surveillance and are being reviewed at this time.
Jeff S. Heilmann
Trending In: Letters
- UPDATE: T-Mobile store in Grass Valley robbed again, Grass Valley police say
- OUTPOURING OF LOVE: Forest Lake Christian community lends helping hand to Paradise Adventist Academy during time of need
- High-speed chase ends in crash, arrest of two robbery suspects
- Farewell, sole man: Owner of Dave’s Shoe Repair dead at 82
- A helping hand: Where and how to donate to Camp Fire victims