Jaqueline Simonson: Rescued from a big box business
March 13, 2018
"Shout outs" to two people who helped me through a particularly rough time I had with a "down the hill big box store" and an improperly installed new roof (yes, lesson learned!).
Thank you Steve Bucher, of Everlast Roofing, for spotting numerous code violations and potential problems — I'd never have known what a poor job the big box store had done without your expertise. Wish I'd called you in the first place.
Also, kudos to Andreas Theisen (building inspector) for repeated visits time after time, keeping the big box honest.
The entire building department was pleasant and very helpful!
Trending In: Letters
- High-speed chase through Nevada County ends in crash, arrest of two robbery suspects
- OUTPOURING OF LOVE: Forest Lake Christian community lends helping hand to Paradise Adventist Academy during time of need
- Nevada City health club to be repurposed as ‘cannabis campus’
- Meet your merchant: Grass Valley’s adult store and lingerie shop has had a discreet following for more than 15 years
- UPDATE: Bill Smethers concedes sheriff’s race after viewing media reports