James Lingenfelter: Kudos to the hospital
May 4, 2018
Major kudos to Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital. My wife recently spent five days in the hospital after surgery. Her treatment could not have been better!
Everyone we encountered was superb. They fulfilled every expectation with great attitudes and performances. The smiles were ubiquitous,and all employees were anxious to assist. Much to our surprise, even the food was very good.
Finally, a special thanks to nurse assistant, Eddie, and to Dr. Sura and her surgeon, Dr. Luna. They were great.
Trending In: Letters
- SCHOOL CLOSURES: Western Nevada County schools closed today
- Gray wolf OR-54’s return to Nevada County part of ‘dispersal’ activity
- Governor talks wildfire preparedness, rural broadband in Grass Valley
- Nevada County authorities ID fatal stabbing victim
- Rona Cook & Carissa Cook Stroh: We would like to humbly thank you all for supporting Friar Tuck’s