James Lingenfelter: Kudos to the hospital
May 4, 2018
Major kudos to Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital. My wife recently spent five days in the hospital after surgery. Her treatment could not have been better!
Everyone we encountered was superb. They fulfilled every expectation with great attitudes and performances. The smiles were ubiquitous,and all employees were anxious to assist. Much to our surprise, even the food was very good.
Finally, a special thanks to nurse assistant, Eddie, and to Dr. Sura and her surgeon, Dr. Luna. They were great.
Trending In: Letters
- Nevada City health club to be repurposed as ‘cannabis campus’
- Meet your merchant: Grass Valley’s adult store and lingerie shop has had a discreet following for more than 15 years
- OUTPOURING OF LOVE: Forest Lake Christian community lends helping hand to Paradise Adventist Academy during time of need
- High-speed chase through Nevada County ends in crash, arrest of two robbery suspects
- Nevada County’s Shannan Moon becomes California’s first openly-gay sheriff