James Lingenfelter: Kudos to the hospital
May 4, 2018
Major kudos to Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital. My wife recently spent five days in the hospital after surgery. Her treatment could not have been better!
Everyone we encountered was superb. They fulfilled every expectation with great attitudes and performances. The smiles were ubiquitous,and all employees were anxious to assist. Much to our surprise, even the food was very good.
Finally, a special thanks to nurse assistant, Eddie, and to Dr. Sura and her surgeon, Dr. Luna. They were great.
Trending In: Letters
- Nevada County authorities haven’t yet ID’d burned body
- One arrested, thousands of marijuana plants seized on San Juan Ridge
- Grass Valley man sentenced to five years for unlawfully manufacturing ghost guns
- Fatality involved with fire off Old Tunnel Road (VIDEO)
- PREP FOOTBALL: Miners shutout Fairfield for 3rd win in a row (PHOTO GALLERY/VIDEO)