Elany Prusa: ‘South Pacific’ — I’d see it again
April 20, 2018
The recent CATS production of "South Pacific" was such a joy to watch!
The orchestra playing the beautiful songs at the beginning was entertaining enough that I didn't feel I even needed to see the play! But then the play combined with the very professional actors and quality singing was so entertaining and beautiful to see and listen to. The set was totally impressive, the comedy portions were hilarious, the costuming was original.
My only regret was at the end, knowing there would be no encore. I didn't want this fantastic play to stop! It is the kind of play you would want to see even for a second time.
Rough and Ready
Trending In: Letters
- High-speed chase through Nevada County ends in crash, arrest of two robbery suspects
- OUTPOURING OF LOVE: Forest Lake Christian community lends helping hand to Paradise Adventist Academy during time of need
- Nevada City health club to be repurposed as ‘cannabis campus’
- Farewell, sole man: Owner of Dave’s Shoe Repair dead at 82
- Meet your merchant: Grass Valley’s adult store and lingerie shop has had a discreet following for more than 15 years