Douglas Bianchi: Poor election coverage
June 13, 2018
Your June 5 election day coverage was a disappointment. The new Voter's Choice Act effectively changes "election day" into the last chance to vote during "election month."
After your early editorial suggestion that we should wait until the end of this period to cast our ballots, you almost let the event slip by, marking its passing with an unenthusiastic little 120-word notice at the bottom of page one.
I would hate to think that wide participation by the local citizenry in deciding their future was not a priority for you.
Trending In: Letters
- Driver charged with vehicular manslaughter after women dies in crash on Highway 49 in Grass Valley
- Developer revives Dorsey Marketplace; Grass Valley releases Draft EIR (Read the doc)
- Suspect in Grass Valley baby formula thefts ID’d
- Cascade Canal Trail to open after Nevada County court agreement
- Nevada County authorities charge 2 with embezzlement