Donna Levreault: Vote for Hilary Hodge
June 1, 2018
It's time for fresh ideas and a new vision for our community, which is why I am voting for Hilary Hodge for Nevada County Supervisor.
As a senior on a fixed income, I am alarmed to see rents and real estate prices rise so sharply here. Will I have to leave this place that I love so much because I can't afford it anymore?
Young families and working adults also are at risk for being priced out of the area. Hilary wants to work with city and county authorities to relax regulations for home builders. She proposes fiscally responsible policies that will allow our community to become sustainable across all income levels, not just the lucky few.
We need a change — please see more of her ideas at Hilaryhodgeforsupervisor.com.
Trending In: Letters
- High-speed chase through Nevada County ends in crash, arrest of two robbery suspects
- OUTPOURING OF LOVE: Forest Lake Christian community lends helping hand to Paradise Adventist Academy during time of need
- Nevada City health club to be repurposed as ‘cannabis campus’
- Meet your merchant: Grass Valley’s adult store and lingerie shop has had a discreet following for more than 15 years
- UPDATE: Bill Smethers concedes sheriff’s race after viewing media reports