Don Daniels: Re-elect Dan Miller
April 18, 2018
I strongly encourage all voters in District 3 to vote to re-elect Dan Miller as county supervisor, and here's why:
My wife, Anita, and I have known Dan for many years, having grown up in Nevada County. He is definitely trustworthy, honest and cares about his constituents.
We had a land-use issue with a neighboring owner a few years ago and called on Dan to review the situation. He spent well over five days researching the impacts of the planned development and approached the issue honestly and with a sincere concern for all the neighbors and how they'd be affected. Although the project was ultimately approved, to our dismay, we feel he listened to our concerns and fought for what was the best outcome for our neighborhood.
In other words, he listens, studies the entire situation, and votes for the best outcome for the community.
Dan is someone we can count on!
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Nevada County authorities haven’t yet ID’d burned body
- One arrested, thousands of marijuana plants seized on San Juan Ridge
- Grass Valley man sentenced to five years for unlawfully manufacturing ghost guns
- PREP FOOTBALL: Miners shutout Fairfield for 3rd win in a row (PHOTO GALLERY/VIDEO)
- Fatality involved with fire off Old Tunnel Road (VIDEO)