Dottie Schmidt: Delicious
February 7, 2018
Thank you Music in the Mountains for bringing the Sacramento Philharmonic to our community. Their rendition of Rachmaninoff's Third Concerto was "indescribably delicious," and pianist Andrew Von Oeyen made it so. What a talent! Conductor Mei-Ann Chen was outstanding!
They made my heart sing. MIM, thank you and please bring them back.
Trending In: Letters
- Cutting the mustard: Grass Valley’s Pine Street Burgers opens second location
- Driver wrecks on Highway 20 in Penn Valley, arrested after he wanders from scene, CHP says
- Narcotics detectives arrest Alta Sierra couple in connection with honey oil lab
- Spotlight on Nevada County sheriff’s race: Shannan Moon, Bill Smethers discuss recidivism, jail issues (VIDEO)
- Pair accused of using concrete bolt gun on Glenbrook Basin vending machine