Dee Demorest: Following up on Me and the DMV: a cautionary tale
October 18, 2017
I was warned by a fellow "senior" friend a while ago that the DMV works exactly like the author of a recent column stated.
So, I made a reservation, and when called to the counter, said, "I would like a paper test copy, please."
The clerk, obviously taken aback, said, "Really?"
She found one with no trouble and I skipped the dreaded computer screen test.
Passed it, by the way.
Recommended Stories For You
Lake of the Pines
Trending In: Letters
- Nevada County couple facing animal cruelty charge back in jail
- ‘We have your back’: Nevada County residents rally behind Blasey Ford
- One arrested, thousands of marijuana plants seized on San Juan Ridge
- UPDATE: Police say Old Tunnel Road death likely accidental
- Nevada County authorities haven’t yet ID’d burned body