Dave Wilzbach: Cool the fire
August 19, 2018
On roads where fires can be reached with large tank trucks that usually carry petroleum, the trucks should instead be filled with water.
Then connect the water to a big truck with a heavy duty water pump connecting it to a big placer mining nozzle. This may save some houses from burning. Something to think about.
Trending In: Letters
- Nevada County authorities haven’t yet ID’d burned body
- One arrested, thousands of marijuana plants seized on San Juan Ridge
- Grass Valley man sentenced to five years for unlawfully manufacturing ghost guns
- PREP FOOTBALL: Miners shutout Fairfield for 3rd win in a row (PHOTO GALLERY/VIDEO)
- Fatality involved with fire off Old Tunnel Road (VIDEO)