Dave Wilzbach: Cool the fire
August 19, 2018
On roads where fires can be reached with large tank trucks that usually carry petroleum, the trucks should instead be filled with water.
Then connect the water to a big truck with a heavy duty water pump connecting it to a big placer mining nozzle. This may save some houses from burning. Something to think about.
Trending In: Letters
- SCHOOL CLOSURES: Western Nevada County schools closed today
- Gray wolf OR-54’s return to Nevada County part of ‘dispersal’ activity
- Rona Cook & Carissa Cook Stroh: We would like to humbly thank you all for supporting Friar Tuck’s
- More snow possible down to 1,000 feet for Nevada County
- Nevada County Fairgrounds board votes down gun show