Dave Wilzbach: Cool the fire
August 19, 2018
On roads where fires can be reached with large tank trucks that usually carry petroleum, the trucks should instead be filled with water.
Then connect the water to a big truck with a heavy duty water pump connecting it to a big placer mining nozzle. This may save some houses from burning. Something to think about.
Trending In: Letters
- High-speed chase through Nevada County ends in crash, arrest of two robbery suspects
- OUTPOURING OF LOVE: Forest Lake Christian community lends helping hand to Paradise Adventist Academy during time of need
- Nevada City health club to be repurposed as ‘cannabis campus’
- Meet your merchant: Grass Valley’s adult store and lingerie shop has had a discreet following for more than 15 years
- UPDATE: Bill Smethers concedes sheriff’s race after viewing media reports