Dale Hafelfinger: What’s next, Nevada County?
January 7, 2019
It happened again this year! Greedy Nevada County "Inviramental Health" threaten to shut down the candy sales of one of the Lions Club's longtime efforts to raise funds to give back to the community.
Reason? No running hot water. Go figure. The candy comes enclosed in a decorated sealed box. The candy is not handled by human hands. Why is it necessary to have hot running water?
Oh, also besides the water, a $180 fee is charge for a permit. Up $100 from last year. Come on!
Trending In: Letters
- Home prices climb out of reach for many in Nevada County (GRAPH)
- Woman who pleaded to Grass Valley T-Mobile robbery skips court
- Truckee officer recognizes wanted man, finds guns during search
- Nevada County authorities release cause of death in Adea Shabani homicide
- Meet your merchant: Love of area leads to setting up shop