Craig Steiger: Nugget Fringe Festival a success
February 8, 2018
The recent Nugget Fringe Festival presented an astonishing array of local talent. In particular, I found the performance of "Mary Brave Eyes" exceptional.
A play conceived and elaborated with a message of cultural and personal transformation. Karen Leigh Sharp, playwright and director of the drama, has given the community a labor of love — the endless hours writing, re-writing, selecting actors and coaching them. Janine Martin producing, Gwyn Stramler's creative set designs, and the ensemble of actors themselves in cool 1969 costumes is really impressive. These young actors have received real-life experience on the stage.
A great success!
Trending In: Letters
- Narcotics detectives arrest Alta Sierra couple in connection with honey oil lab
- Cutting the mustard: Grass Valley’s Pine Street Burgers opens second location
- Driver wrecks on Highway 20 in Penn Valley, arrested after he wanders from scene, CHP says
- Fire near Sutton Way linked to transient camp in Grass Valley (VIDEO)
- Audrey Denney, Doug LaMalfa battle for 1st Congressional District seat