Cliff Newell provides solid leadership
March 27, 2018
Public safety requires constant vigilance and a good working relationship between the district attorney's office and law enforcement. Because of that relationship our community continues to be one of the safest places to live in California. Cliff Newell has built a strong team within the District Attorney's Office and has managed to hold expenses to budgeted amounts. His vision for the District Attorney's Office is one of optimism and readiness.
The challenges of realignment and poor legislation require a strong leader. Cliff Newell will provide that leadership. He will prosecute crime vigorously, hold criminal offenders accountable, and make sure victims' voices are heard. To ensure the continued success of the district attorney's office for the next four years, we are voting for Cliff Newell.
Ed and Barbara Thomas
Grass Valley, CA
Trending In: Letters
- High-speed chase through Nevada County ends in crash, arrest of two robbery suspects
- OUTPOURING OF LOVE: Forest Lake Christian community lends helping hand to Paradise Adventist Academy during time of need
- Farewell, sole man: Owner of Dave’s Shoe Repair dead at 82
- UPDATE: T-Mobile store in Grass Valley robbed again, Grass Valley police say
- A helping hand: Where and how to donate to Camp Fire victims