Pat Cohan: Christmas Eve cartoon a disappointment
January 6, 2019
To the editorial staff; the choice of your appalling editorial "cartoon" for Dec. 24 shocked and saddened me.
Instead of a message of love, joy and togetherness on Christmas Eve, it pushed a blatantly partisan one of mockery, intolerance and divisiveness. Smearing your opponent and attempting to shift the blame with a lie — that is not new. But it is a disheartening message for Christmas.
Trending In: Letters
- Home prices climb out of reach for many in Nevada County (GRAPH)
- Woman who pleaded to Grass Valley T-Mobile robbery skips court
- Truckee officer recognizes wanted man, finds guns during search
- Nevada County authorities release cause of death in Adea Shabani homicide
- Meet your merchant: Love of area leads to setting up shop