Chris Pasles: New recycling rules
August 19, 2018
My Next Door community group is upset about Waste Management's new recycling rules (yes to plastic and glass bottles, no to most bottle caps, no to paper napkins, plates, cups and tissues, etc.).
I feel the new rules will discourage recycling (too much trouble) and would like to hear more people chime in on the issue. Thanks.
Trending In: Letters
- Grass Valley man accused of threatening to kill, gut officers
- Snow, rain totals for Nevada County beating last year
- Authorities rule Roseville woman’s death a suicide
- Meet Your Merchant: Business started when owner found a niche during the Great Recession
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Man found in ditch collecting crystals