Barbara Thomas: Support the Grass Valley Downtown Association
November 22, 2018
The Grass Valley Downtown Association is funded by assessments on the businesses in town and some help from the city.
Marni Marshall, executive director, is doing a bang up job and their events and promotions are a real asset to not only Grass Valley, but the greater community as well. They could use some additional support and I made a donation to them. It is not tax deductible, but if you would like to support them it will help them keep doing a great job.
Send any support you would like to make (even $25) and help them succeed even more. Their efforts enhance the experience of anyone who comes to Nevada County. Send your check to GVDA,POB 1986, Grass Valley, CA 95945.
It will be put to good use.
Trending In: Letters
- Disappearance of Nevada County man turns into homicide investigation
- Nevada County missing man case: Signs of violent struggle found
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Woman reports boyfriend won’t listen to her
- Grass Valley police: Penn Valley man faces more charges after threatening hospital staff
- Grass Valley man sues Nevada County, Sheriff’s Office, over leg broken at jail