Arthur Krugler: What are we waiting for?
January 13, 2019
California's new governor could solve the crisis over open borders immediately.
Just think, there are about 20 sanctuary cities and counties in California; there are also about 130,000 homeless people, per census. California can send buses and trains to bring the 5,000 to 10,000 homeless Caravan People to our sanctuary cities and immediately provide housing, medical, legal, education and social services until they are assimilated.
We obviously know how to do this and would be prepared for future caravans. Problems identified by our heart requires solutions from our head.
What are we waiting for?
Trending In: Letters
- Nancy Brost: Border wall crisis shows priorities of two opposing views
- Judith Lowry: Apartments versus tiny houses
- Kent Gallagher: Help the homeless; lessen our fire danger
- Linda Schulyer Horning: Trump and Russia dates back to the ’80s
- Carolyn Feuille: Keep our schools safe; protect Title IX civil rights
- Authorities rule Roseville woman’s death a suicide
- Grass Valley man accused of threatening to kill, gut officers
- Snow, rain totals for Nevada County beating last year
- Grass Valley police say suspected burglar was found with counterfeit money
- Meet Your Merchant: Business started when owner found a niche during the Great Recession