Arthur Krugler: What are we waiting for?
January 13, 2019
California's new governor could solve the crisis over open borders immediately.
Just think, there are about 20 sanctuary cities and counties in California; there are also about 130,000 homeless people, per census. California can send buses and trains to bring the 5,000 to 10,000 homeless Caravan People to our sanctuary cities and immediately provide housing, medical, legal, education and social services until they are assimilated.
We obviously know how to do this and would be prepared for future caravans. Problems identified by our heart requires solutions from our head.
What are we waiting for?
Trending In: Letters
- Home prices climb out of reach for many in Nevada County (GRAPH)
- Traffic stop yields 2 arrests, discovery of items stolen from South Yuba River State Park
- Vintage ice cream cart stolen in Nevada City dumped at Rood Center
- Nevada County authorities release cause of death in Adea Shabani homicide
- Woman who pleaded to Grass Valley T-Mobile robbery skips court