Andrea Heyser: Poor grower — not
November 13, 2017
My poor heart bleeds thinking about Charles Benner's poor little friend Sandra ,the cannabis grower.
Since when is cultivation of an illegal product a WPA project? Since when is it right to hurt children by growing drugs? If the poor thing wants to do something useful how about growing strawberries, they won't keep the neighbors awake. As for having a bad back, we all have a bad something, get a JOB.
As for poor sympathetic Charles, he might find some better friends who really have problems, it might be good for his moral system. Why not pay Sandra to not grow cannabis? It would save the state money, it would help us all out.
Rough and Ready
Trending In: Letters
- High-speed chase through Nevada County ends in crash, arrest of two robbery suspects
- OUTPOURING OF LOVE: Forest Lake Christian community lends helping hand to Paradise Adventist Academy during time of need
- Farewell, sole man: Owner of Dave’s Shoe Repair dead at 82
- Nevada City health club to be repurposed as ‘cannabis campus’
- UPDATE: T-Mobile store in Grass Valley robbed again, Grass Valley police say