Alice Munkelt: Thanks for discussing the ‘great inevitable’
March 10, 2019
Thanks, Dick Tracy, for your column. I'm 99, but still around apparently to suffer the disorder now existent in our country.
Such a discussion is essential in as much as the medical community asks for info that requires the cooperation of your family or associates. If you have a "bucket list," your family should be there to help.
My bucket list included a sky dive. Done at 94 years. Great fun.
No great desire to reach 100, but will not like leaving my two caring and capable sons. They are precious.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Letters
- Suspect in Grass Valley baby formula thefts ID’d
- Driver charged with vehicular manslaughter after women dies in crash on Highway 49 in Grass Valley
- Voters: Political mailer supporting Dahle for state Senate ‘incredibly deceptive’
- Suspect in Grass Valley vehicle break-in sentenced to prison
- Defendant in Grass Valley gun incident sentenced