Adrienne Marks: Gift from the heart
November 9, 2018
I wish to extend kudos to the Nevada City School of the Arts on Bitney Springs Road.
My husband passed away in October and we live near the school. The administration called and asked if there was anything they could do to be of any assistance after reading the obituary and realizing I was their neighbor.
On the first day of November, 18 fifth graders, teacher Eli Ferrier, facilities manager Lee Mau and assistant Sara Phillips came to my property and spent three hours cleaning leaves, grass, etc. It looked beautiful when they finished.
What a wonderful gift of kindness.
Trending In: Letters
- Grass Valley man accused of threatening to kill, gut officers
- Snow, rain totals for Nevada County beating last year
- Authorities rule Roseville woman’s death a suicide
- Meet Your Merchant: Business started when owner found a niche during the Great Recession
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Woman says someone threatened, urinated on her