Adam Litke: Scrooge and Donation Day
December 28, 2018
This is in regards to the report in the police blotter about the man who made a complaint about the Donation Day parade. It brings me joy knowing that something of a great cause like the Donation Day parade upsets you because of traffic congestion. I wish my life was so easy, that you literally filed a complaint about it.
If it were up to me, I would have parades every day that you wanted to go to town. Stop being a Scrooge and find something else to complain about … or better yet move out of town.
Trending In: Letters
- Home prices climb out of reach for many in Nevada County (GRAPH)
- Woman who pleaded to Grass Valley T-Mobile robbery skips court
- Truckee officer recognizes wanted man, finds guns during search
- Nevada County authorities release cause of death in Adea Shabani homicide
- Meet your merchant: Love of area leads to setting up shop