Joanne Crouch: Trump condemned without proof
August 19, 2018
Regarding Robert Erickson's letter, I'm am an ardent Trump supporter and proud to admit it. I do not always agree with his words but I do give him the benefit of any doubts.
You do not know the "evident truth" behind the Helsinki closed meeting! You are condemning him without any proof. Until there's actual proof, your hate should be quiet.
President Trump will be condemned no matter what happened with Putin. When hate-filled people raise their ugly heads, I try to remember he was chosen over Hillary Clinton. Thank God!
Trending In: Opinion
- High-speed chase through Nevada County ends in crash, arrest of two robbery suspects
- OUTPOURING OF LOVE: Forest Lake Christian community lends helping hand to Paradise Adventist Academy during time of need
- Farewell, sole man: Owner of Dave’s Shoe Repair dead at 82
- UPDATE: T-Mobile store in Grass Valley robbed again, Grass Valley police say
- A helping hand: Where and how to donate to Camp Fire victims