Decision to delay | TheUnion.com
YOUR AD HERE »

Decision to delay

I was at the main switchboard in Wurzburg, Germany. We got the news at 2:31 p.m. on May 7. We waited ’til the 8th of May to avoid any problem with the people.

Marvin W. Crabb



Grass Valley


Support Local Journalism


Support Local Journalism

Readers around Grass Valley and Nevada County make The Union’s work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.

Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.

Your donation will help us continue to cover COVID-19 and our other vital local news.

 

Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.

User Legend: iconModerator iconTrusted User


Opinion


See more