Contractor complaints |

Contractor complaints

If you hired a contractor to do any kind of job and you feel they cheated you out of lots of money, or just did a bad job, whether you have a permit or not, you can contact the State Contractor License Board. They will not contact the County Building Department – that’s up to you. The time limit is 10 years after the fact. So here’s the phone number you need to call 1-800-321-2752.

William Pynchon

North San Juan

Support Local Journalism

Support Local Journalism

Readers around Grass Valley and Nevada County make The Union’s work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.

Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.

Your donation will help us continue to cover COVID-19 and our other vital local news.


Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.

User Legend: iconModerator iconTrusted User


See more