‘While you were out…” Images of Lobo Fire
October 12, 2017
Life throws us “curves” once in a while.
Most found that out early Monday morning by a knock on the door, or text alert for those “connected.”
“Get out NOW!”
So began a 48-hour saga few will forget and hope never to witness again. Evacuation.
While some stayed, most left in orderly fashion to various locations “out of Harm’s Way” as one of several, wind-driven fires, threatening our community from the North and East.
Here’s some images of our community while your were out….
Trending In: TWI
- High-speed chase through Nevada County ends in crash, arrest of two robbery suspects
- OUTPOURING OF LOVE: Forest Lake Christian community lends helping hand to Paradise Adventist Academy during time of need
- Farewell, sole man: Owner of Dave’s Shoe Repair dead at 82
- UPDATE: T-Mobile store in Grass Valley robbed again, Grass Valley police say
- A helping hand: Where and how to donate to Camp Fire victims