Interfaith Food Ministry says “Thank You” to Lake Wildwood, Penn Valley
February 16, 2018
The Interfaith Food Ministry says thank you to residents of Lake Wildwood and the greater Penn Valley community, for teaming up with Barry Svendsen and his Holiday Market employees and graciously supporting the efforts of Interfaith Food Ministry, feeding the hungry of our community in Nevada County.
Through their efforts and donations, $1,940 worth of Holiday Market WOW points and 503 Holiday Market holiday food bags, valued at $3,775, were donated to the ministry in 2017.
On Feb. 1, Kate Laferriere, development director, and Rick Kahil, ministry board vice president, presented a certificate of appreciation to Svendsen and his team.
In a statement the ministry said “Thanks again to everyone for your continued participation and support of IFM and our mission serving the community.”
Courtesy of Rick Cahill, Interfaith Food Ministry.
Trending In: TWI
- Nevada County couple facing animal cruelty charge back in jail
- UPDATE: Police say Old Tunnel Road death likely accidental
- ‘We have your back’: Nevada County residents rally behind Blasey Ford
- Nevada County sheriff: Suspect said he forgot about having drugs on him
- One arrested, thousands of marijuana plants seized on San Juan Ridge