Saving Cell Service in Blackout Events
Save your Cell Phone Battery
• Turn off WiFi, Only use this when you know you have WiFi.
• Turn off Bluetooth.
• Turn down the brightness of your screen and turn off automatic adaptive brightness.
• In your “Settings” menu, turn on the “low battery usage” button.
Battery Back-Up Ideas
• Solar battery charges (camping stores). Recharge batteries during the day. Charge up phones, etc. at night. Or use for lights, etc., at night.
• Use your laptop to charge your phone.
• Use your car to charge your phone.
• UPS = Uninterrupted Power Supply. This UPS battery provides clean power (no power surges).
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.