Safety Committee seeks comment on Fire Response
October 18, 2017
The Public Safety Committee is hosting a Town Hall Meeting on Monday, October 30 from 6 to 8 p.m. in the Oak Room at the Community Center.
The first agenda item is to review proposed changes to our parking rules and enforcement. The Committee wants to receive community comments before taking the proposed changes to the Board of Directors for review and approval.
The second agenda item will be to receive input from the community regarding general security services and discuss critical learning from the recent evacuation experience.
The Public Safety Committee plans to hold more of these Town Hall Meetings as a way to facilitate constructive communication regarding public safety in Lake Wildwood.
Trending In: TWI
- Fatality involved with fire off Old Tunnel Road (VIDEO)
- Rough and Ready caregiver arrested in suspected financial elder abuse
- Human skull found in Truckee off Highway 89
- One arrested, thousands of marijuana plants seized on San Juan Ridge
- Attorneys in vehicular manslaughter case now have toxicology, vehicle info