Price Dismissed—Board to Fill Vacancy Monday
July 12, 2018
Lake Wildwood's Board of Director will meet Monday, July 16 to appoint a new member to replace Lucinda Price who was "dismissed" earlier this week.
The meeting begins 1 p.m. in the Community Center's Manzanita Room.
The meeting is open to the public and comment will be accepted.
"The Board of Directors shall consider and vote to appoint one of four candidates who have submitted their applications for appointment to the Board."
Trending In: TWI
- Nevada City health club to be repurposed as ‘cannabis campus’
- Meet your merchant: Grass Valley’s adult store and lingerie shop has had a discreet following for more than 15 years
- High-speed chase through Nevada County ends in crash, arrest of two robbery suspects
- OUTPOURING OF LOVE: Forest Lake Christian community lends helping hand to Paradise Adventist Academy during time of need
- UPDATE: Bill Smethers concedes sheriff’s race after viewing media reports