Price Dismissed—Board to Fill Vacancy Monday
July 12, 2018
Lake Wildwood's Board of Director will meet Monday, July 16 to appoint a new member to replace Lucinda Price who was "dismissed" earlier this week.
The meeting begins 1 p.m. in the Community Center's Manzanita Room.
The meeting is open to the public and comment will be accepted.
"The Board of Directors shall consider and vote to appoint one of four candidates who have submitted their applications for appointment to the Board."
Trending In: TWI
- SCHOOL CLOSURES: Western Nevada County schools closed today
- Gray wolf OR-54’s return to Nevada County part of ‘dispersal’ activity
- Rona Cook & Carissa Cook Stroh: We would like to humbly thank you all for supporting Friar Tuck’s
- More snow possible down to 1,000 feet for Nevada County
- Nevada County Fairgrounds board votes down gun show