Director’s Fate Bumped to July 11
July 6, 2018
CONTINUATION OF CENSURE HEARING
July 11, 2018 ▪ 1 p.m.
Community Center, Lake Room
OLD BUSINESS – This notice is of the continuation of a censure disciplinary proceeding involving director Lucinda Price which was initially convened on June 8, 2018. In that proceeding the Board of Directors concluded, based on four past actions, that Director Price had violated the Lake Wildwood Director's Code of Conduct which she had voluntarily signed, along with the other members of the Board, at the inception of her service as a director. The purpose of this continued hearing is to determine whether sufficient grounds exist, based on the previous findings at the June 8, 2018 hearing, for the removal of director Price pursuant to Corporations Code section 7221(b) or, in the alternative, whether some other disciplinary action is warranted under the circumstances, consistent with applicable law.
Due to the nature of these disciplinary proceedings, public comments will not be entertained.
—-Lake Wildood Board of Directors
Trending In: TWI
- Nevada County authorities haven’t yet ID’d burned body
- One arrested, thousands of marijuana plants seized on San Juan Ridge
- Grass Valley man sentenced to five years for unlawfully manufacturing ghost guns
- PREP FOOTBALL: Miners shutout Fairfield for 3rd win in a row (PHOTO GALLERY/VIDEO)
- Fatality involved with fire off Old Tunnel Road (VIDEO)