Children Can Bring Their Parents!
November 4, 2018
The lake Wildwood Association Recreation Department invites all Children to bring their parents to BREAKFAST WITH SANTA. Santa will be arriving at the Lake Room of the Community Center on Saturday December 8th and is looking forward to meeting all the special boys and girls who are part of the Lake Wildwood Community.
Santa wants to make sure he meets each boy and girl personally, so we will have two seating's for Breakfast with Santa. The first seating begins at 9:00am and Rudolph has promised to get Santa here on time! The Second seating will begin at 11:00am. (It will be a nice rest for the reindeer). In order to help Santa make this a special morning, our own Chef Eric and his staff will be serving up pancakes, bacon, sausage , eggs and fruit all for the price of $5.00 each for our boys and girls and $8.00 each for their parents. (Grandparents).
Parents, you can purchase the tickets for this special event on three days during the month of November. Tickets sell out fast, so plan ahead to attend one of these times. They are sold on a first come first serve basis.
Wednesday, November 14th 4-8pm Manzanita Rm.
Saturday, November 17th 1-4pm Dogwood Rm.
Sunday, November 25th (Tree Lighting) 5-7pm if any spaces remain.
If you have any questions, please contact the Community Center office at 432-3260.
Trending In: TWI
- Home prices climb out of reach for many in Nevada County (GRAPH)
- Traffic stop yields 2 arrests, discovery of items stolen from South Yuba River State Park
- Vintage ice cream cart stolen in Nevada City dumped at Rood Center
- Nevada County authorities release cause of death in Adea Shabani homicide
- Woman who pleaded to Grass Valley T-Mobile robbery skips court