YOUTH BASKETBALL: Union Hill Bearcats claw way to tourney championship
February 6, 2018
The Union Hill Bearcats clawed their way to a championship over the weekend, winning the Weimar Hills Seventh Grade Basketball Tournament.
The Bearcats faced off with the Bowman Bulls in the tight game and pulled out a hard-fought, 30-28, victory Saturday.
The Union Hill team is comprised of James Kinney, Chase Nye, Johnny Patton, Seth Wilkinson, Cameron Randall, Isaac George, Anthony Wright, Ryne Allen, Andre Menet, Carson Hall, Caleb Hassfield. They are coached by Jay Youngman.
Coaches may submit game reports by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 530-477-4232.
Trending In: Sports
- New Nevada County firearm rules go into effect Jan. 10
- Former Nevada County resident ‘Cappy’ Gordon killed in Montana
- Fight on South Auburn Street leads to passerby getting punched
- Nevada County supervisors eye Old Tunnel Road land for homeless services
- Nevada County customers lose home insurance; some see double, triple increases