Western Nevada County Slowpitch Softball Association’s manager’s meeting set for Feb. 15
February 2, 2018
Western Nevada County Slowpitch Softball Association's manager's meeting is scheduled for Feb. 15 and will be held in the Annex building at Memorial Park in Grass Valley.
Doors open at 6 p.m. and the informational meeting will be from 7-7:30 p.m.
Information on the upcoming 2018 seasons will be available.
Team representatives are encouraged to attend.
Go to http://www.wncssa.com for contact information.
Trending In: Sports
- PREP BASEBALL: Bear River’s Jake Rogers named Pioneer Valley League co-MVP
- Auto Racing: Rossi adds new sponsor ahead of Indy 500
- INDIANAPOLIS 500: Rossi to start in last row after Indy 500 qualifying
- CLUB LACROSSE: Stampede storms past Napa for 2nd NorCal Championship in 3 years
- Miners Baseball Camp coming in June
- State of the union: Grass Valley’s 151 Union Station to close its doors
- HEW property owner plans another run at development
- Grass Valley’s Clint Walker, star of TV’s ‘Cheyenne,’ dies at age 91
- Joseph Ward, facing murder charge, tells authorities victim was secret society member
- Cal Fire: McCourtney, Lobo wildfires caused by trees falling into powerlines, PG&E cited