Registration open for softball summer season
June 11, 2018
There is still time to sign up for the Western Nevada County Slow-pitch Softball Association's summer season.
The league includes men's, women's and coed leagues. To register a team visit http://www.wncssa.com.
For more information contact Trevor (men's league president) at 530-913-2815, Shannon (women's league president) at 530-277-7709 or Sandy (coed league president) at 530-559-8865.
Deadline to register a team is Saturday.
Trending In: Sports
- PREP BASKETBALL: Lady Miners top Manteca, will host semifinal bout with Bradshaw Christian
- PREP BASKETBALL: Forest Lake Christian opens D-VI playoffs with big win over Freedom Christian
- PREP BASKETBALL: Bear River bounces Calaveras, advances to 2nd round of Division IV playoffs
- PREP BASKETBALL: Lady Falcons edge past Sacramento Adventist in D-VI playoffs, punch ticket to semifinals
- Gov. Newsom set to visit Grass Valley
- What a mess: Power outages, downed trees and traffic hazards hit Nevada County
- Pump skimmers found at Nevada City gas station
- Altercation ends in man fatally stabbing himself
- Woman sentenced to 10 years in prison for deaths of Nevada Union High School students (VIDEO)