Registration open for softball summer season
June 11, 2018
There is still time to sign up for the Western Nevada County Slow-pitch Softball Association's summer season.
The league includes men's, women's and coed leagues. To register a team visit http://www.wncssa.com.
For more information contact Trevor (men's league president) at 530-913-2815, Shannon (women's league president) at 530-277-7709 or Sandy (coed league president) at 530-559-8865.
Deadline to register a team is Saturday.
Trending In: Sports
- PREP FOOTBALL: Miners shutout Fairfield for 3rd win in a row (PHOTO GALLERY/VIDEO)
- ROWING: Accomplished rower looks to share sport he loves with others
- PREP FOOTBALL: Miners travel to Fairfield for final non-league bout
- PREP ROUNDUP: Nevada Union tennis tops Oakmont; Bear River golf remains unbeaten in league play
- Fatality involved with fire off Old Tunnel Road (VIDEO)
- Nevada County authorities haven’t yet ID’d burned body
- One arrested, thousands of marijuana plants seized on San Juan Ridge
- Rough and Ready caregiver arrested in suspected financial elder abuse
- That’s the spirit: Nevada County’s first locally-crafted spirits make their debut