Registration open for annual NCCC Junior Golf Clinic
June 8, 2018
Registration is now open for the 22nd annual Nevada County Country Club Junior Golf Clinic.
The popular event for boys and girls, ages 7-14, will be held June 19-21. The cost is $40 for all three days.
Hours are 12:30-3:30 p.m. Monday and Tuesday and 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. on Wednesday. Local golf pros will teach the fundamentals of golf, including the basics of the golf swing, putting, chipping, pitching and golf etiquette. Students are welcome to bring their own golf clubs or use those provided by the club.
Over the past two decades, more than 1,100 youngsters have learned the basics of golf through the NCCC-sponsored youth program.
Registration for this year's Junior Golf Clinic is open on a first-come-first-served basis; early registration is recommended. A registration form must be completed by the parent in person at the club, which is open daily at 1040 East Main Street in Grass Valley.
For information, call NCCC Club Pro-Manager Mike Rademaker at (530) 273-6436
Trending In: Sports
- Governor talks wildfire preparedness, rural broadband in Grass Valley
- Gray wolf OR-54’s return to Nevada County part of ‘dispersal’ activity
- SCHOOL CLOSURES: Western Nevada County schools closed today
- Nevada County authorities ID fatal stabbing victim
- Rona Cook & Carissa Cook Stroh: We would like to humbly thank you all for supporting Friar Tuck’s