Registration open for annual Dal Bon Memorial golf tourney
July 18, 2018
The 10th annual Dal Bon Memorial golf tournament is set for July 29.
The tournament is played at the Ridge Golf Course in Auburn. The Dal Bon Memorial is played in memory of Jim and Merrilee Dal Bon who both died from complications of pancreatic cancer. The tournament benefits the Hirshberg Foundation for pancreatic cancer research. The Dal Bon Memorial has raised over $50,000 for the Hirshberg Foundation since 2009.
Tournament cost and information can be found at http://www.teamdalbon.com/. This year's tournament will also include a football tire toss. Donations from the football toss will benefit the Tyler Nielson Foundation as well as the Justin Gardner Scholarship fund. Dinner and a raffle will take place after golf.
Trending In: Sports
- PREP BASKETBALL: Lady Miners top league foe Lincoln; FLC soars past Delta
- All-time great linebacker Matt Beck to be inducted into Nevada Union Athletics Hall of Fame
- ALUMNI NOTEBOOK: Menary goes on scoring surge; Sumner beats ranked opponent
- PREP BASKETBALL: Nevada Union’s comeback falls short against Lincoln
- PREP BASKETBALL: Nevada Union tops Ponderosa; Bear River comes up clutch against Marysville; FLC surges past Sac Waldorf
- Grass Valley man accused of threatening to kill, gut officers
- Snow, rain totals for Nevada County beating last year
- Authorities rule Roseville woman’s death a suicide
- Meet Your Merchant: Business started when owner found a niche during the Great Recession
- Nevada County Police Blotter: Woman says someone threatened, urinated on her