Nevada County Youth Basketball open for registration
August 15, 2018
Registration is open for the Nevada County Youth Basketball League.
Signups are being held today, Wednesday and Thursday from 11:30 a.m. til 2:30 p.m., at Mitchell Real Estate, located at 428 Colfax Ave. in Grass Valley. The league caters to basketball players from kindergarten to sixth grade.
For more information about the league or registration contact Lennie Mitchell by phone at 530-273-2730 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Sports
- PREP BASKETBALL: Lady Miners top Manteca, will host semifinal bout with Bradshaw Christian
- PREP BASKETBALL: Bear River bounces Calaveras, advances to 2nd round of Division IV playoffs
- PREP BASKETBALL: Forest Lake Christian opens D-VI playoffs with big win over Freedom Christian
- PREP BASKETBALL: Lady Miners power past Cordova in 1st round of D-III playoffs; Lady Bruins fall to Colfax in D-IV
- PREP BASKETBALL: Lady Falcons edge past Sacramento Adventist in D-VI playoffs, punch ticket to semifinals
- Rain and snow headed for Grass Valley: 18 to 24 inches of snow forecast through Monday
- Woman sentenced to 10 years in prison for deaths of Nevada Union High School students (VIDEO)
- What a mess: Power outages, downed trees and traffic hazards hit Nevada County
- Pump skimmers found at Nevada City gas station
- Gov. Newsom set to visit Grass Valley