Nevada County Youth Basketball open for registration
August 15, 2018
Registration is open for the Nevada County Youth Basketball League.
Signups are being held today, Wednesday and Thursday from 11:30 a.m. til 2:30 p.m., at Mitchell Real Estate, located at 428 Colfax Ave. in Grass Valley. The league caters to basketball players from kindergarten to sixth grade.
For more information about the league or registration contact Lennie Mitchell by phone at 530-273-2730 or by email at email@example.com.
Trending In: Sports
- AUTO RACING: Rossi takes 7th at Sonoma, finishes 2nd in points race
- PREP FOOTBALL: Miners rip through River City for 2nd straight win (VIDEO/PHOTO GALLERY)
- PREP FOOTBALL: Bruins crush Encina Prep, improve to 5-0 (PHOTO GALLERY)
- Rossi in hunt for IndyCar’s season title in Sonoma finale (TIMELINE/VIDEO)
- PREP FOOTBALL: In the wake of tragedy Dawson Fay finds solace in the game he loves
- UPDATED: Fire units on scene at structure fire on Mill Street in Grass Valley
- All Thai’d up: After a year of preparation, Chandara Thai opens in Grass Valley
- North San Juan resident arrested in Nebraska pot bust takes plea
- Nevada County Fair board ousts CEO Rea Callender
- Hospital merger meeting set for Monday in Grass Valley