HOLE IN ONE: Gaddis, 82, notches ace during club play
May 10, 2018
Proving once again that golf is a game for all ages, 82-years young Mel Gaddis scored his first career hole in one May 2 at Nevada County Country Club.
Gaddis aced the 156-yard Par 3 hole No. 5 using his 5-iron during men's club play. He celebrated with teammates Mike Argento, Gary Deardorff and Bill Roach.
Trending In: Sports
- PREP SKIING: Miners open season with strong showing at Sugar Bowl
- PREP BASKETBALL: Bear River tops rival Colfax; Nevada Union pounds Ponderosa
- WRESTLING: Bombers wrestling squad spends time on and off the mat with team from Japan
- YOUTH WRESTLING: Bombers shine at weekend tourneys
- ALUMNI NOTEBOOK: Nevada Union grad Will Sumner shines in Palo Alto