COMMUNITY: Local golfers raise funds for SNMH Cancer Center
December 20, 2017
The Ladies Golf Group at the Nevada County Country Club in Grass Valley has raised $1,526 for the Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital Cancer Center.
The money raised will go to the cancer support groups.
Bobbie Heard, chairman of the Ladies Group Cancer Tournament, presented the check to Kimberly Parker, executive director of the SNMH Foundation.
"I'd like to thank everyone in our Ladies Group and in our Men's Club for making this year's cancer drive so successful," said Heard. "The money will be used here in our own community to battle this terrible disease."
Coaches and event organizers may submit game and event reports by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 530-477-4232.
Trending In: Sports
- SENIOR SOFTBALL: Tuff Grass claims Gold Country Senior Softball Tourney Championship
- AIR RACES: Tight races at incredible speeds highlight 55th annual Reno National Championships
- PREP CROSS COUNTRY: Garrett Gough dominates at Nevada Union Invitational, sets course record
- PREP WATER POLO: Miners off to solid start as league play nears
- ALUMNI NOTEBOOK: Houlihan’s INT helps American River top San Mateo