COMMUNITY: Dal Bon Memorial golf tourney raises $9K for cancer research
August 13, 2018
Ninety golfers attended the 10th annual Dal Bon Memorial golf tournament this year, raising more than $9,000 for the Hirshberg Foundation for pancreatic cancer research.
The Dal Bon Memorial would like to thank all of the people and businesses that made the tournament happen this year. Numerous volunteers helped before, during, and after the event. As an added bonus our generous golfers donated over $1,000 to the Tyler Nielson Foundation and the Justin Gardner Memorial scholarship fund. After golf dinner was served and raffle tickets were pulled for prizes.
The winners of the 10th annual Dal Bon Memorial were Lew Snavely, Zack Ray, Rex Ballard, and JD Miller. The tournament was held at the Ridge Golf course in Auburn.
Check out the Dal Bon Memorial website at http://www.teamdalbon.com for more information about the tournament.
Event organizers may submit game reports by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 530-477-4232.
Trending In: Sports
- AUTO RACING: Rossi takes 7th at Sonoma, finishes 2nd in points race
- ALUMNI NOTEBOOK: Houlihan’s INT helps American River top San Mateo
- PREP FOOTBALL: Miners rip through River City for 2nd straight win (VIDEO/PHOTO GALLERY)
- PREP FOOTBALL: Bruins crush Encina Prep, improve to 5-0 (PHOTO GALLERY)
- PREP CROSS COUNTRY: Garrett Gough dominates at Nevada Union Invitational, sets course record