Obituary Scott Robinson
January 26, 2018
Scott Robinson suffered a stroke on January 5, 2018. He passed away on January 7, 2018. He was born April 17, 1953.
He had lived in Western Nevada County for 32 years.
Scott had been a Volkswagen mechanic, a professional fisherman, a grocer, a cook, a school bus driver, and a powder coater in his working life. In his personal life, he had been a playwright, an author, a cartoonist, a painter, a guitarist, a father, and a friend. He enjoyed morning coffee at Caroline's and he enjoyed shopping at the thrift stores in Grass Valley. In the last two months of his life, he volunteered at the Cancer Aid thrift store.
He is survived by his son Brice; his brother Larry; his sister Kathy; his nieces Chelsea, Jennifer, Beth, Kim, Chris, Amber, Haley, Stephanie, and Erin; his nephews Kenny, Alex, Heath, Ethan, and Nathan; and by his uncle John Paul.
He was loved by all those who knew him and will be missed dearly. As per his wishes, no service will be held. Instead, he wanted all those who loved and cared about him to listen to "Brokedown Palace" by Grateful Dead and think of him.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Woman sentenced to 4 months in jail in Nevada County child abuse case
- Grocery delivery service set to launch in Nevada County
- Former Grass Valley murder suspect arrested on unrelated charge
- San Francisco woman dies near Purdon Crossing, Nevada County coroner says
- Nevada City man found sleeping outside, arrested twice in 2 days