Obituary of William P. Hegarty
July 17, 2018
William P. Hegarty passed away in Nevada City, on July 10, 2018. He was 75. He was born in Oakland in 1942 to Elizabeth and Peter Hegarty.
Bill's first love was life. He wanted to live forever and was baffled by people that did not feel the same.
Bill had fierce loyalties to family, the Teamster Union, Catholicism and the United States.
Bill Married his wife Michelle in 1963 and had 3 children: William, Janet, and Eric. Bill had two Sisters: Marie and Aileen and a brother Peter. They have one Grandson Dominic.
Bill's family will celebrate his life in August at St. Canice Church in Nevada City, California.
Arrangements are under direction of Hooper and Weaver Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- High-speed chase through Nevada County ends in crash, arrest of two robbery suspects
- OUTPOURING OF LOVE: Forest Lake Christian community lends helping hand to Paradise Adventist Academy during time of need
- Farewell, sole man: Owner of Dave’s Shoe Repair dead at 82
- UPDATE: T-Mobile store in Grass Valley robbed again, Grass Valley police say
- A helping hand: Where and how to donate to Camp Fire victims