Obituary of Victoria Ann Avery
December 7, 2018
Victoria Ann Avery passed away November 27, 2018. She was 53.
A Graveside Service will be held at 2:00 p.m., on Friday, December 14, 2018 at Greenwood Memorial Cemetery, Grass Valley, CA.
Vicky was born December 15, 1964 in Wilmington, California. In 1972, she and her family moved to Grass Valley where she graduated from Nevada Union High School. After high school she worked at Pride Industries in Grass Valley. She enjoyed caring for her many animals and helping her mother, Mary, with their beautiful landscape and vegetable gardens. In 2013, she moved to Lodi and resided at Sargent Care Home. Vicky attended a program, JBCIP, which provided her the opportunity to give back to the community and participate in many enjoyable activities.
Vicky is survived by her sister Bonnie Ortega; sisters-in-law Sharon and Terry; her nieces and nephews Cassandra, Athena, Todd, Aaron, Denise, Carolyn, Cesar, Duane, Andrea, Dori, Kelly, Bobbi and Philip, as well as numerous great nieces and nephews.
She will be missed by all, but fond memories of her silly pranks, constant conversation and sweet smile will comfort those that loved her.
Arrangements are under the direction of Hooper and Weaver Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Nevada County authorities find explosive device in Glenbrook Basin; businesses evacuated, no one hurt
- Nevada County correctional officer named in suit also faces criminal charges
- Nevada City cannabis dispensary gets approval for adult-use sales
- Nevada City man faces felonies for honey oil lab
- THE UNION NOW: Live feed from the newsroom