Obituary of Victoria Ann Avery
December 7, 2018
Victoria Ann Avery passed away November 27, 2018. She was 53.
A Graveside Service will be held at 2:00 p.m., on Friday, December 14, 2018 at Greenwood Memorial Cemetery, Grass Valley, CA.
Vicky was born December 15, 1964 in Wilmington, California. In 1972, she and her family moved to Grass Valley where she graduated from Nevada Union High School. After high school she worked at Pride Industries in Grass Valley. She enjoyed caring for her many animals and helping her mother, Mary, with their beautiful landscape and vegetable gardens. In 2013, she moved to Lodi and resided at Sargent Care Home. Vicky attended a program, JBCIP, which provided her the opportunity to give back to the community and participate in many enjoyable activities.
Vicky is survived by her sister Bonnie Ortega; sisters-in-law Sharon and Terry; her nieces and nephews Cassandra, Athena, Todd, Aaron, Denise, Carolyn, Cesar, Duane, Andrea, Dori, Kelly, Bobbi and Philip, as well as numerous great nieces and nephews.
She will be missed by all, but fond memories of her silly pranks, constant conversation and sweet smile will comfort those that loved her.
Arrangements are under the direction of Hooper and Weaver Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Grass Valley resident hits up Grammy Awards ceremony for third time
- Three Grass Valley arrests involve drugs, alcohol
- More snow possible down to 1,000 feet for Nevada County
- SCHOOL CLOSURES: Western Nevada County schools closed today
- Rona Cook & Carissa Cook Stroh: We would like to humbly thank you all for supporting Friar Tuck’s