Obituary of Sheila ‘Christine’ Hayden
January 22, 2018
Sheila 'Christine' Hayden passed peacefully in her home on January 2nd 2018. She was born on July 6, 1954.
She was born and raised in Nevada County by her parents Alvis Farell Hayden and Mae Rose Starr Hayden along with her 9 brothers and sisters; Rena, Betty, Joanne, Janis, Elzy, Doyle, Russel, Richard and Michael. She enjoyed her animals, collecting antiques, and spending time with the the love her life, Dennis DeRock and her dear friend Janell Haley.
She is survived by her only son Erick William Myers and her grandson Jesse William Myers of Washington State.
A Celebration of Life will be held at The DeRock home at 515 Sacramento St. Nevada City, CA on January 28th at 2 pm and all are welcome.
Trending In: Obituaries
- High-speed chase through Nevada County ends in crash, arrest of two robbery suspects
- OUTPOURING OF LOVE: Forest Lake Christian community lends helping hand to Paradise Adventist Academy during time of need
- Farewell, sole man: Owner of Dave’s Shoe Repair dead at 82
- UPDATE: T-Mobile store in Grass Valley robbed again, Grass Valley police say
- Nevada City health club to be repurposed as ‘cannabis campus’