Obituary of Sharon Davis
May 1, 2018
Sharon Davis passed away suddenly at her home in Grass Valley on April 26, 2018. She was 51.
She was born February 3, 1967 in Richmond, California to Raymond and Linda Colvin. Sharon was a beloved mother, grandmother, sister and friend. Sharon loved music, working in her flower garden and her crazy dogs. Most of all she loved her 3 sons and her grandchildren.
She is survived by her sons Shaun Davis, Mickina Davis and Tim Brady; granddaughters Kylah and Stella Davis; sister Maria Unger; brothers Raymond and Tom Colvin, as well as nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her parents.
A Celebration of Life will be held from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., on Saturday May 5, 2018 at the Rough and Ready Grange, pot luck to follow, bring a dish. No alcohol please.
Arrangements are under the care of Chapel of the Angels Mortuary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- WELCOME HOME: Pro disc golfer Gregg Barsby honored with key to city
- UPDATE: Bitney Prep High School lockdown has ended
- UPDATE: T-Mobile store in Grass Valley robbed again, Grass Valley police say
- A helping hand: Where and how to donate to Camp Fire victims
- Nevada County supervisors restrict ‘nuisance’ shooting on private property