Obituary of Ruthalyce Brown
January 9, 2019
Ruthalyce Brown passed away peacefully in her sleep on January 2, 2019 in an adult family home near her daughter in Cle Elum, WA. She was 100.
She was born on September 25, 1918 to parents Clyde Lee and Mary Mildred Curtis in Los Angeles, CA.
A memorial Service will be held at 11:30 a.m. on January 18, 2019 at Emmanuel Episcopal Church, Grass Valley, CA. She will be interred at Penn Valley Cemetery with her husband and former insurance agent John A. Brown who died in 1977.
She is survived by her children, Judith (Robert) Oates, John A. Brown Jr., and Jilanie (Larry) Hallows; 6 grandchildren, 9 great grandchildren, and 1 great great grandchild. See Hooper and Weaver Mortuary website for full obituary.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Home prices climb out of reach for many in Nevada County (GRAPH)
- Woman who pleaded to Grass Valley T-Mobile robbery skips court
- Truckee officer recognizes wanted man, finds guns during search
- Nevada County authorities release cause of death in Adea Shabani homicide
- Meet your merchant: Love of area leads to setting up shop