Obituary of Ruthalyce Brown
January 13, 2019
Ruthalyce Brown passed away peacefully in her sleep on January 2, 2019 in an adult family home near her daughter in Cle Elum, WA. She was 100.
A memorial Service will be held at 11:30 a.m. on January 18, 2019 at Emmanuel Episcopal Church, Grass Valley, CA. She will be interred at Penn Valley Cemetery with her husband and former insurance agent John A. Brown who died in 1977.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Home prices climb out of reach for many in Nevada County (GRAPH)
- Traffic stop yields 2 arrests, discovery of items stolen from South Yuba River State Park
- Vintage ice cream cart stolen in Nevada City dumped at Rood Center
- Nevada County authorities release cause of death in Adea Shabani homicide
- Woman who pleaded to Grass Valley T-Mobile robbery skips court